From top to bottom:
1. Stainless bolsters, black all-weather matrix (made in North Carolina) inserts that look a lot like buffalo horn, but will never shrink or dry out, and a carbon steel ‘rambo’ blade. First time this material has ever been used on a FHM balisong. $120.
2. Brass bolsters, holly inserts from the US (the wood got stained with buffing compound, but it actually turned out looking pretty good!), and a hollowground ‘labaha’ (razor) blade. $75.
3. Brass bolsters, high-grade white holly inserts (again, from the US), and stainless steel comb. I’m the only one who has combs in the 9” size as they were my idea. If anyone else starts carrying them, you know who had them first. :) SOLD.
4. Absolutely beautiful 29. Stainless bolsters, zebrawood inserts (imported from Central Africa), carbon steel ‘dibuyod’ or cockfighting blade. If this one doesn’t sell within the next few days, I’m keeping it! SOLD.
5. Extra thick 29 balisong with brass bolsters, kamagong and jigged bone inserts and a double-edged dagger blade. Already a smooth flipper right from the makers. SOLD.
All prices include shipping and a free keychain of your choice! All of these items are unique and unavailable anywhere else with the exception of number 5, but as with all handmade items, it’s still one of a kind!