All of these knives have been previously posted, but here they are again since I think they look great and someone wanted to see three of them:
1. 27 cm all stainless dagger profile blade. Flat stainless bolsters and latch, steel pins and flat kamagong inserts. Ready to flip—already pretty smooth and it will only get smoother. Really nice knife. SOLD.
2. 23 cm carbon steel labaha (hollowground razor) blade with stainless bolsters and latch and kamagong inserts. Really beautiful FHM balisong! $109.
3. 24 cm stainless ‘traditional’ style balisong blade with stainless bolsters and eight sided kamagong inserts (flat in the middle, rounded near the bolsters). Rarely seen on the market and a very nice knife. A smooth flipper already, right from the makers! This is a surprisingly light knife. SOLD.
4. Cocobolo inserts, stainless bolsters and a carbon steel dibuyod blade. Really nice knife and very much my style. I’d definitely like this one in my collection if nobody takes it. SOLD.
5. Cocobolo and stainless with a bayonet blade. A unique combination and I think it came out looking really good. I actually really like the bayonet profile and I have two in my collection. $119.
6. Stainless and kamagong with a carbon steel labaha (hollowground razor) blade. This is one of my favorite blade profiles and I really like the way stainless and kamagong look together! $109.